No. We have a high bar for our themes and each goes through at least one round of full code review with the Material-UI team and sometimes multiple rounds. We're aiming to do this as efficiently as possible but the end user's experience and having a quality of themes in the marketplace are of primary importance. At a high-level we're looking for:
- Clean, well-considered design
- Organized, high-quality code that mimics Material-UI’s core library style
- Targeted purpose, meaning themes that aim to solve a specific category of problem
- Creators that have shown a history of excellent customer support
- Are different than other existing themes on our marketplace
We've got a longer, more technical document outlining the whole process for review in the following article so take a look at it when you've decided you can hit the points above and follow the directions to submit your theme.